Enter Your Email to Get The FREE eBook, Printable Worksheets, and Protip Workshop on Goals:
Financial Abundance Meaningful Existence
Financial Abundance Meaningful Existence is based on the truth that money is an energy that is abundant in the Universe and those who are alchemists and are able to convert their skills, creativity, and resources into something of unique value to a larger population… well, that rarity often results in more financial energy being drawn to you.
It’s the law of supply and demand.
Be sure to visit my Facebook group for the latest updates and conversations:
FAME: Part 1 - GOALS OF GREATNESS
Part 1: Beginner
Beast Mode :
These are rare humans who are aware that their natural abilities have limits, but their dreams are big. They manifest thoughts into reality through a process of transformation — doing activities that are not natural to them and seemingly unthinkable. They don’t trust their gut feelings, they challenge it.
- HEARTFELT — Why does this goal trigger you emotionally?
- ANIMATED — Can you visualize your life pursuing this goal?
- REQUIRED — What tasks need to be completed to keep you in the right direction of your goal?
- DIFFICULT — Because you don’t know everything, what will you have to learn to make this goal possible?
- SPECIFIC — Break down and simplify the steps of something hard.
- MEASURABLE — Track your progress in a journal.
- ACHIEVABLE — Some things may feel impossible, but what can you do right now that is realistic?
- RELEVANT — Is this the single most important thing for you to do right now?
- TIME-BOUND — You need a deadline!
- First, take a leap and try something outside of your natural ability that you passionately want to accomplish.
- When you experience your first failure… give it 24 hours to sink in.
- The next day ask yourself…
“AM I WILLING TO FAIL ANOTHER 1000 MORE TIMES AT THIS?”
FAME: Part 2 - HABIT HACKING
Part 2 (Intermediate)
As we dive deeper into Part 2 of FAME you will learn that if you have passion and a purpose, you may still fail without a plan.
JARS System of Money Management:
- JAR 1–50% — ADULTING: Rent, Food, Transportation, and Bills that you must pay to survive.
- JAR 2–10% — ADVENTURE: Travel, Music Festivals, Extravagant Purchases (Treat Yo Self), Emergencies… yeah, sometimes those moments are certainly adventures.
- JAR 3–10% — PLAY: Leisure, Treating your friends and family, buying random Toys for fun.
- JAR 4–10% — SIDE HUSTLE: Masterclasses, Books, Seminars, Coaching, Upgrading Gear. If you want to escape the 9–5 grind, you need to create another source of income.
- JAR 5–10% — FREEDOM: Index Funds, Cryptocurrencies, Real Estate. Most millionaires have multiple streams of passive income.
- JAR 6–5% — FASHION: You need Clothes, what you wear is a statement of who you are. You also, need to maintain that Hair!
- JAR 7–5% — GIFTING: Christmas, Birthday Gifts, Crowdfunding Campaigns, Charities.
Body Feel Think.
- 1) Your body’s chemical and physical state affects your feelings.
- 2) Your feelings affect how you think.
- 3) What you think affects your actions.
2-Minute Mind Hack:
- If it takes you less than 2 minutes to accomplish something, whether it’s making that phone call to set up a date, facing the blank page and writing the first sentence of your novel, or putting on your gear to get ready for a bike ride, just do it now!
FAME: Part 3 - MASTER YOUR MATRIX
Part 3 (Advanced)
MASTER YOUR MATRIX
FLOFIX™ Trademark by Ground Down Inc | FLOFIX™ System is Patent Pending
© Eugene Baldovino.
FLOFIX™ Logo by Krista Baldovino | Character Illustrations by Ardie Aquino
All rights Reserved I Disclaimer